Our sponsor KPMG is holding free Drop-in Dr. Sessions at A Lab, just for Appsterdamers!
This day, October 1, PNO consultants will be attending the Drop-in session and will give a presentation on the following topic:
Grants and funding for tech startups
There are plenty grant and funding opportunities for tech startups but how do you optimize these opportunities?
Would you like to take the next step as tech start up or developer, then this workshop is for you. During the Drop-in session on 1 October experienced specialists will tell everything you need to know about the financial resources you need to bring your innovation to the next phase. Sign up now!
As in the prior Drop-in sessions KPMG will have experts on-site, who will sit down with you and give individual advice. You can ask any type of accounting, financial, tax, or business consulting question. Examples include:
- General company tax and VAT questions like are these expenses tax deductible? Do I need to charge VAT on this revenue? How do I deal with VAT to or from clients in other countries? What are the implications and/or potential gains of a new tax rule?
- Questions on setting up and understanding reports: How do I set up management information and reporting? How do I set up financial and cashflow forecasts? How do I read and assess profit and loss, balance sheets and cashflow reports (of yourself and of companies who you are dealing with)?
- General business questions like should I expand into international markets? Should I hire employees, or carry on with freelancers?
- Questions on filing and audit requirements: What are my filing requirements at the Chamber of Commerce? When do I need to file at the Chamber of Commerce? Do I need an audit?
- All other general bookkeeping questions you might have like how do I set up an administration? What general ledger entries should I make for a certain transaction?
The KPMG Drop-in Dr. Sessions will be held every 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 15:30 - 18:00. Please RSVP so we know to expect you.
This is a great opportunity to get expert advice.
See you then!