addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Appsterdam Message Board › Smartphone Progect

Smartphone Progect

A former member
Post #: 6
I'm a new media entrepreneur and digital designer looking for app programmers and new technology developers to work in conjunction with me in getting new projects off the ground. I hold 5 patents and 3 registered designs and currently working on game changing idea for smartphones.

This is a massive step up in smart phone technology so I’m looking for the best in brains, please email me expressions of interest.

One Ä.
user 7413467
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 70
If you are in Sydney, AU, how do we work from Amsterdam? Do you want Webex all the time or do you come to Amsterdam?
user 98879652
Ludhiana, IN
Post #: 4
If you are looking for a technology developer then I want to suggest you for Techies India Inc. We provide best app development , web site development services to our clients .We have a dedicated team of developeres who work according to customers's needs. Clients from USA, UK, Australia are working with us from so many years. We developed several app and recently we developed Pro-Pic app for iphone, android users. If you want to work with us then contact us through our website i.e I assure you that you will feel great to work with us.
A former member
Post #: 9
Hey JD,

Check this out:
AGILE Infoways was started in June 2005 by young IT Professionals with a zeal to perform and step-in the IT industry for software consultancy and IT implementations. We work with small and mid-size businesses to help them replace their manual business processes and paper-based systems with custom-built software applications. Clients leverage our experience and knowledge base to improve their businesses with the best information technology has to offer.

We specialized in Microsoft Technologies, Open Source, Web Design and Development, Toolbar, Plugins and Mobile Application Development.

Expertise: iPhone Application Development, Android Application Development, PhoneGAP Development, ASP .NET, Silverlight, MVC4, PHP, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, CakePHP, ZendFramework, JQuery, Ajax, JSON, Logo Designing, Web Designing, HTML5 and CSS3

Phone: +1 (585) 216-9993

Read more: http://www.crunchbase...­