addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Appsterdam Message Board › HELP: Looking to relocate back to Holland

HELP: Looking to relocate back to Holland

Mr.Ferdinand
user 10281534
Hilversum, NL
Post #: 2
Hi All,
I was in Holland but got relocated back here in the US a year ago.. I just recently started looking for job in different companies. So far no luck. Many are looking for fluent Dutch speaker. I am currently an IT Operations manager, but open to many IT technical positions.
If any can help me find or know an opening in their organization. Please email me at ferdinand.guevarra@gmail.com. My linkedIn: id=31326609. Skype: ferdinandguevarra

Thank you all and looking forward in meeting you all back in Holland.

Ferdinand
One Ä.
user 7413467
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 166
Where are you in the US? What expertise do you have? You can send us your resume/CV.
Mr.Ferdinand
user 10281534
Hilversum, NL
Post #: 14
Where are you in the US? What expertise do you have? You can send us your resume/CV.
Awesome!
I am near Washington, DC. I currently work for a small organization with small IT dept. So my responsibility is from CTO, server and network maintenance/troubleshooting, all the way to helpdesk.
What is your email?
Do you have an office in Holland?

Thanks,
Ferdinand