addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Aqua Escapes Message Board Tampa Scuba Diving Group Discussion Forum › Sheridan wreck dive

Sheridan wreck dive

Lindsay K.
user 98698262
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Does anyone know of any dive shops that might charge anything less than $100 to charter out to the Sheridan wreck in Pinellas? Excited to dive this wreck! Thanks :)
David S.
dstidham
Tampa, FL
Hi Lindsay;

From what I know (admitedly not a lot smile) $100 is a good price for the Sheridan/Blackthorn dive. Most charters/shops run that dive at $125. My wife and I dove the wrecks through Mac's Sports aboard their Mac Daddy dive boat. It was a nice experience, but, I believe it was $125 per diver.

David
Otto
user 4667011
Tampa, FL
Does anyone know of any dive shops that might charge anything less than $100 to charter out to the Sheridan wreck in Pinellas? Excited to dive this wreck! Thanks :)
Hi there,

There's a couple but everybody charges $100 for the Sheridan. I would recommend Tanks a Lot Dive Charters. They charge $80 for a regular non wreck two tank dive. I love diving the Sheridan, let me know if you go and I'll join you. I don't think you'll find it for less than $100 though unless it's a special group price, that could be arranged. Drop me a line.

Otto.