Come join us for this great trip in beautiful southwestern Utah for a backpack trip in Zion NP to Kolob Arch.
There will also be plenty of time on this trip to enjoy Zion National Park and all it has to offer.
There will be some fees involved (permits, park entrance, camp sites, etc. - $5 pp) that will be settled up later.
Carpools from Tucson will be set-up as needed.
- Friday night we will camp beside our cars just north of Kanab Utah.
- Saturday morning we will be arriving in Zion NP by 10 am and staying in the Watchman Campground Saturday night.
- Saturday can be spent sightseeing Zion and all it has to offer.
- Sunday morning very early we will be traveling to the northwest corner of Zion NP to the Lee Pass TH to hike to Kolob Arch .
- Monday morning we will hike out to our cars and drive home. Arriving in Phoenix late Monday evening.
There will be a modest fee for permitting campsites etc.