addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona Mountaineering Club - Since 1964 Message Board › Does anyone want to carpool to the Grand Canyon clean-up?

Does anyone want to carpool to the Grand Canyon clean-up?

cheryl b.
user 12255334
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
I work near Stapley and Baseline in the south valley and will get out of work at 3:00 on Friday.
Scott K.
user 40652232
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
Cheryl, I want to leave before noon, and be back by 5 PM on Sunday. If I am late, I will ping you to make sure you have a ride.
cheryl b.
user 12255334
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 2
I work near Stapley and Baseline in the south valley and will get out of work at 3:00 on Friday.

Please disregard. I found someone to carpool with.