Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › AZ WordPress Group Updates

AZ WordPress Group Updates

Stephen M.
user 11614797
Mount Pleasant, SC
Post #: 1
Sorry for the double post but wasn't sure which was the best place:

I run a co-working space called "hackspace" at ASU SkySong in Scottsdale which can easily hold 40+ people. Happy to host the event there on the 22nd, 23rd or 24th in the evening. Ample free parking http://hackspace.skys...­

Happy to host future events too...I'm trying to help build the entrepreneurial community here and events are a great way to get people together.
A former member
Post #: 1
Amanda, I would love to hear an expert on theming.

Chuck...I would happily drive up to 45 minutes to these events because the content is really good. I would drive an hour, but wouldn't be happy about it. :-) And the only thing I have to bitch about is that Meetup's idea of replies is #$%&#-up. Where's the thread?

Trace-

I would love to see the meet-ups more geared towards development. Monthly seems appropriate and considering how much time and energy you've already put into this one meeting, I think you would pull out all your hair...and none of us would like to see that happen. smile

I will help in any way that I can, but I'm just coming up to speed on this stuff so I may not be able to help much, except possibly planning time/venue and possibly suggesting topics.

Thanks much for your efforts!
Lisa
A former member
Post #: 2
Has anyone talked to Co+Hoots about using their space? This is a nice central location that is within walking distance of the light rail.

If they want us to pay them for hosting a meeting, why not charge $5 per person? Or what ever is necessary to cover costs. I will volunteer to greet people and collect fees.

I also thought SkySong was a good suggestion and if you think this is worth looking into, I'll get on the phone and see who needs to be contacted to make that happen.