addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Deleted Postings - Who decides

Deleted Postings - Who decides

Closed to new replies

Preston Z.
user 10773691
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
The other day, Mikel Erdman posted about a position he was seeking to fill for a designer/developer. I saw the posting and responded to Mikel about it. I later tried to retrieve the posting and it was gone. I called Mikel to ask where it was, and he said it was removed because it was perceived that he was promoting his product/service.

I don't understand it being removed. He was seeking to find a developer/designer. In no way was he promoting his service. I doubt anyone in the group would be interested in it. However, I think a number of people might have been interested in the position. Isn't that one of the reasons for our networking group? Who made the decision to remove his posting? It seems like a poor decision.
Jerry C.
Cupbearer
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 14
My guess would be it was Jeff based on the fact that this was posted soon after.

WP Meetup Content

And then it would appear based on Chucks comments that it was perhaps more because of the link backs?

Jerry Craig
Cupbearer
Preston Z.
user 10773691
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
The links were to allow prospective candidates to learn about the company and product. He also posted on CraigsList, and he hired a full-time employee yesterday.
Chuck R.
ChuckReynolds
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 52
I decide or Jeff decides. In this case it was me. I've already explained my position in a previous post.
It isn't open for discussion. Don't spam the board.

I'm glad he found a contractor.

this thread is closed.