Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › I Was Here Today!!

I Was Here Today!!

Closed to new replies

Jerry C.
Cupbearer
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 15
I know it seems rather simplistic, but a long time ago in the serious gaming days when we had a Forum for the group I was in one of the things we did to promote community was a post/discussion similar to this that I started there. I put this site on my list of regular reading, especially when I get email notifications that there is new content. But, I'll cruise by every once in a while just in case I missed something.

How many other people do this? If you drove by today then post something here so that we can all see that this is an active community with lots of people willing to read your posts and concerns and help out.

In the old gaming days the discussion ended up being one of the most active :) over 30 pages when i left and after 5 years I still get notifications occasionally that someone drove by.

Jerry Craig
Cupbearer
Jerry C.
Cupbearer
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 16
Drive by post.

Great idea for a survey Jeff. Everything I'm working on is still in the infancy stage so I'm not having to child proof anything. But at least now I'll have a decent place to start with looking at security measures out there. I was dreading going through all the fake top 10 squeeze pages to decide which would be useful so this will definitely be one to keep handy.

I can't read the post though in it's current form? I'm not sure if it's because I've already voted and the responses aren't available, but I'm just getting a database error.

I guess the survey's are also a GREAT way to do something like this. At least it lets us all know that people are coming by the boards and reading what's going on.

Jerry Craig
Cupbearer

PS I was able to get to the survey post again when I tried this time so disregard that part :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Jenny,

Thanks for the feedback. I will post the results of the WP security plugin survey over the weekend to allow for those who haven't responded an opportunity to participate through today.

If you are getting an error try refreshing your page. The results will not appear until I post them.

I will be posting other one-question surveys in advance of the July meeting to get members to share their experience in a variety of areas with the group.

Thanks again for your feedback. I look forward to meeting you at our July meeting.

Jeff
A former member
Post #: 4
Jenny,

I just posted, FYI, that SurveyMonkey is down this morning - that's why you are unable to access the survey. Please check back later to see if the site is back online.

Thanks
JB