addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Google Changes that affect content, and the importance (too Google) of keepi

Google Changes that affect content, and the importance (too Google) of keeping WP updated. From today's SitePoint Newsletter

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 6
Google Webmaster Central: More guidance on building high-quality sites
http://googlewebmaste...­

Good information re content quality in this new era of Google search.

And, this one on Search Engine Watch: Google Warns WordPress Site Owners to Update
http://searchenginewa...­

I've received emails from some of our members whose clients are afraid that upgrading WP may destroy their sites.

If you have expertise and would be willing to address concerns about updating/upgrading WP, themes, and plugins at our July meeting please shoot me an email so I can include a slot in our agenda.

Thanks
Jeff