addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Slide Deck from July 14 AZ WP Group @ Gangplank + Notes about Future activies

Slide Deck from July 14 AZ WP Group @ Gangplank + Notes about Future activies

Closed to new replies

A former member
Hi Everyone -

With apologies for the delay, I have uploaded the slides from the July 14 AZ WP Group meeting at Gangplank. Go to the AZ WP Meetup site, look at the top bar menu, click on MORE/FILES and you'll see the pptx file there.

Two slide edits from the original presentation:

1. I removed the embedded video in Carol Stambaugh's presentation and replaced it with a link to her YouTube video and added a Click Here to Play Video link at the bottom of that slide. The file was just too large to include.

2. I made a PLEASE NOTE: on the bottom of the WP Security Scan plug-in page. You can use it but be sure to uninstall before you put your site online.

Future Activities and Direction

Thanks to all who responded to my survey to find out who is interested in:

Intensive Beginner Workshop and being part of an Advance WP Group

If you have not yet responded and want to indicate your interest in either of these groups, please consider this LAST CALL.

We are going to begin organizing both groups and want to finalize those who are truly interested in being active members of this group.

I will leave this open until Friday afternoon after which we will close this sign-up and start putting the two groups together.

To indicate your interest: Send an email to me at jbabcock47@gmail.com with Beginner OR Advanced in the SUBJECT line. If you do not include this info in the SUBJECT line I will not include you in the list.

If you are interested but do not intend to actually participate, please do not respond. We are trying to focus on those members who are actually interested in active participation.

Thanks to all who responded already. We will be in touch in the next few days with more information. Look for an email from Tom Melbourne, one of our members who is helping organize the upcoming activities. He has a great concept for helping to bring the group together and he will be sharing this concept with everyone.

Best,

Jeff