Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › How do i delete pics off my post on my WP blog and/or ONLY have a slideshow

How do i delete pics off my post on my WP blog and/or ONLY have a slideshow

A former member
Post #: 45
ahhhhh Im so frustrated....first all my pics uploaded sideways, so i downloaded all sorts of programs to edit photo and uploaded them again and again for about 6 hours, then finally realized there was an edit/rotate button to edit the photos. holy cow. anyway now i cannot find how to delete the extra pics off? oh and i uploaded and also checked slideshow so now not only are all my pics on there twice apiece...the same pics are in the slideshow...how can i JUST have the slideshow on a blog?
please email me and maybe we can chat by phone to correct these 2 situations.
Sheila
Chuck R.
ChuckReynolds
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 60
When you click on Media Library you'll see that list of the files/photos uploaded. you can check the ones you want to delete then at the top or bottom you can select "delete" from the dropdown and bye bye. Rinse & Repeat.

If your photos are sideways that's because you took them sideways and the exif data (attached data on photos) tells WP which way to situate it. If you need photo editing stuff use picnik.com - it's free and is nice. There are also a ton of software options to download as well if you want to go that route.

The slideshow thing... no clue. I'm sure it's a setting in the plugin you're using? There's another WP group meetup coming sometime soon so hit that and ask around - somebody can probably take a look and/or help out.