Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Wordpress Front End Developer(s) Needed

Wordpress Front End Developer(s) Needed

Closed to new replies

Bob D.
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
Hey everybody, looking forward to the meetup tomorrow night. I am looking for a front end developer (or two) proficient in Wordpress to help me (and my company RJD Creative) with Wordpress customizations, site conversions, e-commerce implementations, site updates and fixes, etc. Experience with Genesis theme framework is a plus. If you have front-end/interface design experience/samples, would like to see that also. Most projects are 10-20 page sites, some larger, some smaller, functionality and features vary. Pricing depends on project scope.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please reply here, look for me at tomorrow night's meetup at Gangplank (I might be late, will probably get there at 7 or so), or email me: bob at rjdcreative dot com. Thanks guys! Bob
Chuck R.
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 75
Talk to Greg Taylor - grtaylor2 (at)
He's a perfect fit for that and I standby his work; as he also works for us too :)
Greg T.
user 24050182
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 2
Thanks Chuck. Bob, I'd love to talk to you about what you have in your upcoming pipeline. I'll be working most of the day at Gangplank and I'll be at the WP meet up. Talk to you then

Greg Taylor
Bob D.
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
Thanks Chuck and Greg! Greg, I'll talk to you tonight, I should be there by 7.