add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Help Please...

Help Please...

A former member
Post #: 5
Although I function well within WP (plugins, content, building a site), I need to learn more about it's structure. My hosting company changed my url to get rid of the subdomain I had set it up with when it was only a blog and I wanted it to be just When they made the change, my custom header will no longer load up on the theme. It was blipped out, along with any media I had on the pages. Hosting company isn't helping me resolve and I need to learn this anyway. I'm thinking I need to go into the header part of the theme and just insert the image with html, but am cautious about tinkering in the inner workings as of yet.

I would love to find someone who could do one-on-one tutoring with me to help me learn CSS and editing/inside workings of WP - that's how I learn best. Anyone in the group interested in assisting with that also?

Thanks - I love the wealth of knowledge in the group and it is greatly appreciated by us 'newbies'. Cindy
Greg T.
user 24050182
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 4
Please feel free to contact me with any specific questions. My company, Marketing Press ( offers training.

Greg Taylor
A former member
Post #: 52
Hi Cindy,

I'd be happy to help mentor you and share what I've learned over the years. Feel free to get in touch.

Peace out,
Dharma Kelleher
Ph. 602-828-2929
dharmashanti @ gmail . com­