addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › WordPress Help

WordPress Help

Sandra M.
user 9238862
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 1
Fellow WordPress Enthusiasts:

Is there anyone attending this Thursday’s WordPress meeting at Gangplank who would be interested in sitting down with me before or after the meeting to discuss an idea I have for a new website that I would need help to develop?

Concept/Idea:

Virtual Classroom Community for Institutes Exam Prep (Insurance Industry Designations)

Features of the website:
• Blog
• Calendar
• Class registration (shopping cart)
• LMS for posting webinar class recordings
• Social Community for students and instructors
• Advertising Space
• Affiliate marketing capability (for CPCU Chapters to promote classes)
• Google Analytics and SEO pack installed

Sandy Masters
Carol S.
CarolStambaugh
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 18
Are you using SCORM certified content for the LMS? If so, check this out. I haven't played with it yet, but would like to. http://scorm.com/word...­

Carol
Sandra M.
user 9238862
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 2
This is great information thanks for sharing. The LMS does not have to be SCORM. I may already have a solution for the LMS through GoToTraining. I will be using this tool to host live/online classes. The class recordings would be posted to the website, but all the paid registrations and the eCommerce may be done through GoToTraining's Rev Stream Service.

I hope I can talk to someone at tomorrow night's meeting.

On a side note - I noticed that the Chandler Small Business Group is meeting at Gangplank at 5pm tomorrow night. Have you ever attended that meeting before?
Seth C.
Seth_Carstens
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
I'm a WordPress developer, and also a licensed insurance agent (although I don't sell anymore). I'd be happy to help answer any questions you have at tomorrows meeting. You can find both resume's on http://sethcarstens.c...­ if you want to know about my background.
Sandra M.
user 9238862
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 3
Seth - You have a very impressive background! If you have a few moments before or after the meeting I would love to chat with you.

Sandy Masters