Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Person needed to design website

Person needed to design website

A former member
Post #: 4
I have a website that someone did in WordPress and I need someone to monitor it for hacks, etc. It was compromised several times in the last two months.

Also, I'm starting two new businesses and need websites built for those. Nothing fancy. The one wish I haveis that one one site, I would like to have an area on the home page where videos from fans are displayed and moved up or down in the hierarchy based on viewers feedback...kind of like Reddit.

If you're interested, please send your experience, your fees and a link to your portfolio to info at winetasting dot org

Mark Phillips
Chuck R.
ChuckReynolds
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 88
Hey Mark

For the hack part, there is none better than sucuri.net. Guy that runs it is friend of mine and is very involved with wordcamps and the WP community. That service will have you patched up faster than even I could do it. Highly recommended.

As for the build stuff, lots of basic devs around town can handle that. Talk to Greg Taylor, taylor@mktgpress.com or Paul Sutton, psutton8@gmail.com. Few guys to get you started.

Greg T.
user 24050182
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 6
Mark, please let me know how I can help. Feel free to visit http://Mktgpress.com...­ and my firm's portfolio - there you will also find all my contact information,

Thanks - Greg