Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Looking for an e-commerce expert

Looking for an e-commerce expert

A former member
Post #: 64
Hi everyone,

I recently completed a redesign for a client that is unfortunately hosted by Yahoo! Yes, I know, Yahoo web hosting sucks rocks!

I want to migrate them to a modern web host but Yahoo has been handling the payment processing for the site since before I came on board. And the nature of their product is rather complex.

They create tile murals by printing onto tiles. They have a gallery of 500+ pieces of licensed artwork to choose from. Also, customers can choose the number of tiles wide by number of tiles tall the mural is, as well as tile size and material (ceramic, glass and stone). So many options to be handled. I created a javascript order form that handles these myriad options and even calculates price.

But I need an e-commerce solution (either onsite or offsite) that can handle the large number of images choices and complex options available.

If you are an e-commerce expert or know someone that is and who is willing to subcontract on this, get in touch with me. I would appreciate it.

Peace out,
Dharma Kelleher
Kelleher Web Design
Ph 602-828-2929
dharma @ kelleherwebdesign.com