add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Facebook Plugin With Scrollbar for Posts

Facebook Plugin With Scrollbar for Posts

Marlon P.
user 8837714
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 7
Hello, all!

I have a client who wants to display his Facebook posts in a scrollbar, with a "handle" as the one in the left sidebar on the following WP site does: [url=]

I've found some that automatically scroll, but cannot find one that manually scrolls like the one on the linked site. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Chuck R.
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 120
that's just a Facebook page widget. I'm mobile right now but somewhere on they should have social plugins and that's just some simple code they'll give you and that site just out that code in a text widget. east peasy
A former member
Post #: 1
I see no reason to use a Wordpress plugin if I can help it, but I have embedded facebook posts (with a scrollbar) into Wordpress sites by first, getting an "app ID" from facebook and then simply going to­, filling in some fields, clicking "Get Code" and copying it and pasting it into the php file where I want it to appear (some lines of javascript and html). It's not tremendously customizable, but it does allow you to specify the facebook page url, the width of the area, the height (which when left blank makes it about 300px) and to display a few rows of faces of friends of the site's visitors. I've even pasted the code directly into the Wordpress editor and it displays just fine.