add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Finding Flexible Header theme

Finding Flexible Header theme

A former member
Post #: 8
Hello. Hope someone can help me. We want to build our site with a header banner appearing on only the HOME page, not the other pages. So far lots of searching under "custom header" "flexible header" or "featured image header" themes have yielded 100's of themes; but none of them do what we're asking. How do we find a theme that allows a banner image on ONLY the home page?
Marlon P.
user 8837714
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 11

I'm a big fan of ithemes Builder themes. Changing layouts is very simple. In fact, to show you an example of what you want, I spent about five minutes, making a change to a sandbox site I use for testing. Go to­ to see the site, with the header image. Then go to­ to see a test page I just created, to show you a page without a header image. It's very easy to do. If you go with a Builder theme, and need further help, let me know.

A former member
Post #: 11
Marlon, I really appreciate your feedback on this topic. What you suggest is something we may look into further. I'll certainly check it out.