Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Real Estate Agent needs help with WP site

Real Estate Agent needs help with WP site

Cara C.
user 12608931
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 6
Hi all, I have a fellow Realtor who would like some help with his site and asked if I knew of anyone. I'll post his request in here and his contact information and if you can help him you can contact him directly. Thanks!

Hi Cara, here is my website: FreeAgentProperties.com. I am using a Genesis framework with the AgentPress Two Theme. I am looking to get me a mobile web site up and running. This theme is suppose to be able to look great on a mobile device like Genesis's template: http://demo.studiopre...­.
Unfortunately mine is not looking this way on my Iphone or any mobile device. I would also might need some clean up work on my site FreeAgentProperties.com and a possible new site. i just do not have the time to build another one. Let me know if you can help or send me in the right direction.
I built mine myself so i know wordpress pretty well, just not the PHP code, and don't want to jack my site up! Thanks...
Vic- 602.615.1947 Cell
Mark Von Der L.
mvonderlinn
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 20
Hi, Cara. FYI, I'll be contacting Vic about this. Hopefully I'm not too late. Best,

Mark
Greg T.
user 91544032
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 1
My company Marketing Press, has done many Real Estate sites and may be able to help. Feel free to contact us at: taylor@mktgpress.com -- Thanks.