addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Guitar Teacher Looking for Local WP Freelancer - Need member only site for m

Guitar Teacher Looking for Local WP Freelancer - Need member only site for my guitar students.

Micah B.
user 14498959
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 1
I'm looking for someone with decent WP skills to hire. I know wordpress on the level of a Beginner to Early Intermediate. I know enough to be dangerous and waste countless hours. I need to work on content and not waste time learning new tricks or fussing with a new theme and other site stuff. So I want to hire someone to do all that.

I'm putting together a website for my guitar students to access with a username and password. Here is a rough outline of the site's needs. Shouldn't be too bad. Not worried about SEO right now. This site is only for my current students (20 people). If you play guitar, bonus! I throw in some lessons too. If you or someone you know in the area would be interested contact me at micah@micahbeverly.com or (480) 678-5840.

Student Only Website
-Responsive design
-Username and Password protected
-Eventually sell lessons per “blog” post. (near future idea)
Use http://www.s2member.c...­ framework for this?

NAVIGATION
| Home | Lessons | Materials | Profiles | Forum |

PAGES:
HOME - Newspaper "like" Theme Layout
-Newsletter/News
-Meet New Student
-Latest Lesson
-Popular Lessons
-Featured Lesson (recommended by me)

PAGE - Lessons (Blog Format)
-Landing Page
-Categories are obviously important

PAGE - Materials
-Garageband files
-Guitar Pro Files
-Jam Tracks
-Blank Diagram Sheets

PAGE - Student Profiles
-Landing Page: picture and Name, Age, Main Guitar Goal
-One page (post) for each students profile.

PAGE - Forum
Where students can interact with each other.
Greg T.
user 91544032
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 3
This is something our company can help with. Please contact me at taylor@marketingpress.com and let's set up a time to talk.

Thanks - Greg Taylor