Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Web Developer
DigitalWire360 values staff who are independent, creative, tenacious, resourceful, dependable and passionate about their work. Our staff works collaboratively in a team setting to achieve this mission.
DW360 is seeking a full or part-time Web Developer to join the team. The candidate should be a creative self-starter knowledgeable in designing dynamic multimedia websites.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Create the technical aspects of websites. Support existing infrastructure.
Develop graphic design.
Confer with client to discuss ideas for the layout, colors and organization of the site.
Collect text documents and images.
Production and implementation.
Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys.
Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
Maintain existing web applications.
Test web applications units and systems.
Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
Build applications and services for the Web.
Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
• Associate’s degree and comparable experience as a web developer
• Experience with MySQL, SQL, ASP, XML, HTML 5, PHP and Wordpress Development
• Experience with CSS3, responsive design, PHP, and XML
• Working knowledge of database integration
• Working knowledge of content management systems and software.