add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Topics for: What does Seth think about that?

Topics for: What does Seth think about that?

Seth C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 9
It may sound like I'm trying to "pat myself on the back" or something, but in all truth, its just "my opinion". I work very hard to create a reputation of a genius, ethical business entrepreneur, and WordPress engineer. I often provide my consultation services at a very high premium to my clients, and I'm about to give you all the ability to get some "free" work.

Basically, I want topics to write about on my business blog! So, I want to know, what are the burning questions you have about running your business online, or digital marketing, or WordPress concepts. Please try to keep the questions simple. No elablorate "how do I build my entire business" questions, instead, simple questions like this one:
"Why shouldn't everyone just install WordPress Multisite and manage all the websites they have with it?". This is a question I already answered. Hours of my time devoted to building an intelligent response based on years of experience. Maybe you have a question like this... and just maybe I'll answer it for you for the sole purpose of creating content for my website (and further promoting the knowledge I have to offer).

Existing Answers... please make sure I haven't already answered your question!!­