Come join us for some training on shooting from cover and moving from cover skills, topics covered will include:
• safety review
First half of the meetup:
• drawing a sidearm from a hip holster
• drawing a sidearm from a thigh rig
• combining the drawing of a side arm with stowing a carbine (transitions)
• review of speed/tactical reloading of carbine/sidearm
• lunch/hydration break
The second half of the meetup
• drills utilizing the techniques from the first half
• and as always, throughout the event we will introduce tips and tricks to enhance your shooting skill. We may even introduce some challenges throughout the day.
I suggest around[masked] rounds of carbine ammunition and 100 rounds of sidearm ammunition for the day, but as always this is a "shoot as much or as little as you want to" event as ammunition prices have *still* not stabilized.
As usual, bring plenty of water and dress appropriately for the desert environment. This is a rain or shine event, so keep an eye on the forecast if it makes a difference in how you dress.
This event will be hosted by both me and Honeybadger. Please direct any inquiries directly to us.