Rose
user 11642765
Maricopa, AZ
Post #: 15
Hello, friends! If you've never been to a concert at Humphrey's on the Bay, it's a tiny venue right in the marina on SD bay that only holds 2400. BUT, it gets even better. We can watch the concert from our KAYAKS.... Here's a link to my friend Marie's website, click on the Humphreys button and see what it's like. She can bring all the gear and paddle us over for about $35 per person, or we can bring our own kayaks and just go for free.... Last year she and I saw Jackson Browne afloat and it was just wonderful. It's popular, so there's a little floatilla of all kinds of boats, canoes and dingys, and people on the docks too.
I am going to see Chicago on August 1st, and Yes on August 4th. Peter Frampton is also in town on the 2nd at Balboa Theater (seats just 1300) but that's a lot pricier and no water.
..... http://familykayak.co...­ Let me know if anyone is interested in putting together a trip out there. Marie leads all kinds of San Diego trips, La Jolla Sea Caves, Mission Bay, etc.... or we BYOB and go where we please. We can camp on Mission Bay or split a room or rent a condo or whatever.
A former member
Post #: 14
ABSOLUTELY!!!!
Gina
user 8933012
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 7
Sounds awesome!
Rose
user 11642765
Maricopa, AZ
Post #: 16
Great! I've emailed Marie for her availability on those dates. But let me know if you want to pack the boats over there or just rent?? Look at the dates, it's weekdays, so I know a lot of you cannot do it :( Let me know and I'll do the rest!