addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Marsha
MarshaB
Show Low, AZ
Dear members,

Our group is having a photo contest. We are looking for 13 of the best photos from past group events.

You can either go onto the web site and check out all the past photos or if you have some that were never posted on the site and send me an email of the ones you vote for or you check on a PHOTO CONTEST MEET UP that I will be posting in Oct as our deadline and vote there.

We will be making the winning photos into a calendar that will be for sale as a fund raiser for the group.

So you can vote for a Pic for each month and one for the cover

ArizonaOutdoorActivitiesGroup@yahoo.com

Is where to send your pics.

I know we have some good ones so it will be hard to pick but I know it will be amazing when we get it done.

Calendars will be on sale for $15.00