Arizona Outdoor Activities Group Message Board East Valley Hiking, Camping, and Equestrian Club Discussion Forum › Weekend at Woods Canyon/Willow Springs Lakes Cancelled

Weekend at Woods Canyon/Willow Springs Lakes Cancelled

A former member
Post #: 49
You were supposed to be emailed but sometimes this thing has glitches. I cancelled this weekends meetup due to problems with my vehicle. I have been organizing meetups since I founded the group two years ago, and I have never cancelled a meetup without good reason. Myself, Marsha, were going to be able to go. If someone would like to step up and organize this weekend please let me know so others won't have to change plans.

Kathleen
A former member
Post #: 2
You are right about the glitches Kathleeen.I checked my email a few minutes ago for a email you sent to someone else in the group about the location and directions it came up cancelled. We just finished packing for the weekend and was going to leave friday morning early.I'm glad I checked that old message.Sorry about your problem,was lookin forward to meeting up with you folks again. John
A former member
Post #: 50
I am so sorry that this did not find it's way to you sooner. I was so looking forward to being back in my own vehicle and kayaking these beautiful lakes one more time before it turned cold. We have camping trips planned out for almost every weekend for the next two months. If the weather holds, I will get it back on the calendar again.