addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona Outdoor Activities Group Message Board East Valley Hiking, Camping, and Equestrian Club Discussion Forum › ANY MEMBERS IN THE SHOWLOW/PINETOP AREA THAT WANT TO HIKE/KAYAK IN THE WEEKDAY?

ANY MEMBERS IN THE SHOWLOW/PINETOP AREA THAT WANT TO HIKE/KAYAK IN THE WEEKDAY?

A former member
Post #: 4
I recently started working graveyard shift on the weekend so most events are out for me, however, if there is anyone in the White Mountain area that would like to go hiking or yaking during the weekdays please let me know :)