Arizona Outdoor Activities Group Message Board › AOAG is now non profit

AOAG is now non profit

Marsha
user 11218314
Group Organizer
Show Low, AZ
Dear members.

AOAG.inc is going to be a non-profit group. In doing so we can now work with Fish and Game and the Forest dept in training families about the great outdoors. We will be doing more lake clean-up, forest re planting's as well as camp-outs and outdoor eduction. This project has been in the works for over a year now and as of April 2013 we are ready to go.

This also means that you can now donate to AOAG and it will be tax-delectable. Don't worry we will still be camping, hiking, fishing and kayaking like always we are just going to be helping people along the way.

The setup  of the group and the non-profit has been amazingly expensive (Kathleen and I have personally payed for most everything our-self's for the past 3 years)  so if you have not already made your $40.00 per year membership payment please take the time and to that soon. (It's is now tax delectable) :) If you would like to help out with more let me know and I get that worked out with you. Thank you to all of you who have paid your yearly fee as it takes the burden off us a bit.

Watch our calendar for dates and times of new events and let me know if you would be willing to help in any way. We will be working with Outdoor Experience 4 All and their children's program to teach the kids how to camp and fish while AOAG teaches the parents. 2013 will be an amazing year and I have all you to thank for the memories and giving us the ability to make a difference in world.

Again, thank you all for your support

Marsha and Kathleen