addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arlington Creative Non-Fiction Writers Message Board Arlington Non-Fiction Writers Discussion Forum › Writer and Jazz lover's trip in late April/early May

Writer and Jazz lover's trip in late April/early May

Ellen M.
user 3627012
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
Hey folks,

I am combining a trip to New Orleans Jazzfest with a writing trip by arranging a stay at a remote cabin on a lake in Louisiana. There may not be Wifi but there will be lots of quiet and lots or writing.

If you are interested, let me know. The likely dates are April 26-May 7 for me but others can come for as little as 3 nights. The cost will be $500/person for 4 nights or more. Less than 4 will be somewhere around 150/night.

Ellen