addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arlington Ruby Message Board › 4 RoR Developers Needed + FREE Bacon!

4 RoR Developers Needed + FREE Bacon!

A former member
Post #: 3
I’ll be brief! I have 4 open RoR Developer positions working on a challenging, open source application in Chantilly, VA. While I can't discuss the application publicly, I can tell you that it's an international application in an agile and open source environment. These positions are full-time and very stable. If you are interested and/or know someone who is, please reach out to me. I’ll fill you in on all the details of the position and application.

And yes, we do pay in BACON!