Arlington Ruby Message Board › Software Developer (Ruby/Hibernate/Java) - Bethesda, MD - 4 openings - Must

Software Developer (Ruby/Hibernate/Java) - Bethesda, MD - 4 openings - Must love technology!

Robin
user 10997686
Bethesda, MD
Post #: 11
Company contacted us and is looking to fill this position. It is in Bethesda, MD (they take care of all parking). The company is currently at 100 people and growing.

Please email me back with a resume if interested and I can get your information forwarded after you are told the company. Salary will depend on the experience with Ruby I am told. This is NOT a contract nor do they want contractors b/c the company wants to hire someone on full time. They have their own line of products and want someone who is willing to stay on top of the hot technology!

Please shoot me your info if want to move on this ASAP. they are interviewing immediately! THANKS!

Just in case you can't see my email it's robin (at) newmediasocial (dot) com. I will contact you right back.

This position is for experienced backend engineers. Candidates should have the following qualities:
• Minimum 5 years of Java experience
• Extensive experience with Spring and Hibernate
• Good understanding of design patterns
• Ability to write good SQL and HQL

Candidates who have experience with the following are preferred:
• Experience with Grails and/or Ruby
• Experience with service-oriented architectures
• Experience with SAAS products
• Experience with consumer facing websites