addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arlington Ruby Message Board › Updating OpenSSL on OSx 10.8.3

Updating OpenSSL on OSx 10.8.3

Eric M.
Eric1868
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
HELP!
Okay, so I have a fresh install on brand new 15" MBPr with OSx 10.8.3...

Nothing is installed yet, but after I can get OpenSSL updated to v1+ I usually go with the normal, homebrew, railsinstaller.org, rvm/JewelryBox, SublimeText2, heroku toolbelt...

What is the proper way to update OpenSSL from scratch?

I have tried many ways without luck. Lot's of discussion/suggestions out there but would like to get it right one the first time without messing anything else up. If we can get a solid answer I'd like to get it out there to the rest of the community.
Thanks!
-E