Arlington Ruby Message Board › Recommendations for Agile/Scrum training in/near Reston?

Recommendations for Agile/Scrum training in/near Reston?

Dave A.
davearonson
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 47
Please send me your recommendations for agile/scrum trainers/coaches available in/near Reston.

My current client, a technology company in the mid/low four-digit size range, is interested in getting some Agile training for developers, most likely Scrum. (I don't know if they're also interested in training up some Scrum Masters and/or Product Owners.) They're interested in some on-site training, in Reston, where most of their employees are; they have several large rooms suitable for classes. I don't know if "offsite but still local" would be OK.

Thanks,
Dave
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Dave, I currently work for Blackboard but I used to work for Excella Consulting and they specialize in Agile training and can certainly provide on-site as well as off-site if necessary. Excella has continued to expand its range of training so I don't know their exact offerings but when I left they had: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Agile Software Engineering and Agile Software Testing as offerings. Additionally, given lead time they are able to customize the training to individual needs. If interested you can reach out to richard.cheng@excella.com or fadi.stephan@excella.com to get more information. Their website is: www.excella.com. Good luck!

Sam
David P.
user 6755285
Arlington, VA
Post #: 1
I work for CC Pace. We provide customized Agile training, coaching, and implementation services in the DC area and nationally. All of our trainers are practitioners with real project experience. At this point we have trained over 10,000 individuals in various Agile courses. Please see http://ccpace.com/ser...­ for more information or feel free to contact me directly.

-David