addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arlington Ruby Message Board › Novice to Ruby

Novice to Ruby

Sis Summer J.
user 97887392
Washington, DC
Post #: 3
Will there be a session for beginners, to where to start, what the best resources for beginners, and what path for Rubyists to take to get to advance.
Thank You in Advance.
Jason W.
jwieringa
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
Hello,

We often have beginner sessions and I'm sure we could hold another meetup focused on beginner topics. I'll be at this weeks meetup and am more than happy to answer any questions and talk about resources for beginners.

Here's a link that is continually being updated with information on getting started. https://github.com/Sc...­

Hope to meet you this week, please feel free to bring your questions!

Cheers,
Jason
Sis Summer J.
user 97887392
Washington, DC
Post #: 5
Hello,
Thank you Jason, I dont think I will be abole to atend this meeting, but I look forward to coming to the next one..

Summer
Jason W.
jwieringa
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 4
Cool, see you next time!

Arlington Ruby has an IRC channel, #arlingtonruby on freenode if that's your thing. You'd probably get help with questions on this mailing list too. :) Feel free to ping me directly with any questions, will be happy to help.

Cheers,
Jason