addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Arlington Area Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Shared Resources

Shared Resources

Rayni
user 12386540
Henderson, NV
Post #: 1
Hello All,

I had discussed with several of you some of the resources I use for some of my magickal tools. Here are the links ad information as promised.

Loose Leaf Sage:

Ebay Information:
Seller: buffa1o1
Store: AAA Native American Auctions

Vietnam Tribal Jewelry and Affects:

Ebay Information:
Seller: quecraft
Store: quecraft

Furthermore, my husband said he would talk to the falconer about collecting some of the feathers dropped by the falcon. If you are interested in some falcon feathers, please let me know so I know how many need to collected. =)
LJ
user 61121042
Justin, TX
Post #: 4
Thank you Janelle and I am very interested in the feather or three. Bless it be.