Contact Berlitz if interested
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
From: Meetup <[address removed]>
Date: December 13, 2012, 12:46:56 PM EST
To: [address removed]
Subject: Erika Klein sent you a message: Berlitz in Tyson's Corner, VA is looking for Mandarin language instructors for Kids Programs
Reply-To: [address removed]
My name is Erika Klein, I am the Instruction Manager at the Berlitz Language Center in Tyson's Corner, VA. We are looking for Mandarin instructors to teach kids programs in our area and I would be very grateful if you could please forward this job opportunity to the members of your group. Thank you in advance!
Want to teach others about your language and culture? Berlitz is the place for you! Our Language Center is looking for Mandarin Language Instructors who are native, fluent speakers, are educated, and have a good command of the English Language. Applicants must pass an online instructor qualification program and will be provided with teaching materials. Must have authorization to work in the US. We are located in Vienna, VA, (near the Tyson’s Corner Mall).
We offer target-only language instruction, meaning that all classes are taught in the student’s new language, even for beginners.
- We offer private one-on-one instruction and semi-private instruction, with a maximum of four students in one semi-private class.
- Berlitz provides all curricula and materials.
- This is a part-time position in Vienna, VA
- We are looking for someone who is available to teach start teaching Kids’ programs in January, during the morning time, twice a week from 8:15 to 9 am.
- Teaching experience is helpful, but not required – you will be adequately prepared before your first class.
- Professionalism is of the utmost importance as our students are government employees.
- You must be legally able to work in the United States, have a BA, and be native-fluent in the language you wish to teach.
- Before teaching, you must successfully complete an Instructor Qualification Program on the Berlitz Method and how to properly administer a Berlitz class.
If this teaching opportunity interests you, please call[masked] or send an email to [address removed]
To report abuse or block this person, please click here