add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arlington Chinese Corner Message Board › May 7th Meeting

May 7th Meeting

Falls Church, VA
I added all the people who attended the first meeting to a going status. I am thinking that priority should be given to the people who attended the first session for going to the second. you are welcome to change this. the new people who want to attend can sign up if a slot opens after the other people get the first chance to decide.

I am thinking this might be better than starting over with all now people for each meeting.

Please take a moment to update your status to not going if you have already decided you have other plans.

I appologize to the new people who signed up already for the second session. i tried to put you on the waiting list buy it didn't work.

I think I will invite native speakers like anthony to attend if they want to help without signing up so that the people who sign up are all people studying chinese.

thank you for coming today and for your patience. I thought today went well and this will turn into a fruitful meet up for everyone.

looking forward to the next session.