addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Around Arlington Meetup Message Board › State of Texas Unclaimed Property Annual List

State of Texas Unclaimed Property Annual List

Dawn
DawnInDFW
Group Organizer
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 559
Last year my brother in law, my sister, my ex husband, and two of my coworkers relatives were on this list. Everyone of them was due some kind of refund from the state of Texas. It just takes a minute to check.

This list was also published in newspapers across the state on October 21st.
Dawn
DawnInDFW
Group Organizer
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 597
My fellow AO in The Simple Life, Shelly, posted this:

Hey Dawn,
I am getting $250 from scholarship money I didn't claim-- actually I did, but the school claimed I didn't have it coming-- HA HA! I am getting money! Thank you for sharing this! Money for Christmas shopping!

Woo Hoo for her! Have you checked yet?
Jennifer D
jenna3000
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 159
I have an old paycheck I never claimed (back in my waitressing days, so it's not much)...and my husband is getting back about $15. Hey...it's ours, isn't it?

Thanks!love struck
Dawn
DawnInDFW
Group Organizer
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 599
Don't let Jeff spend it on CHOCOLATE!
biggrin
Jennifer D
jenna3000
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 163
LOL! Jeff's wondering when the next game night is.....confused
Dawn
DawnInDFW
Group Organizer
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 588
Actually I have one scheduled this Saturday at 7 with the Arlington Midlife Singles group. If ya'll don't mind being the only non-singles there, come join us. Actually, I think that's the case even when it's an Around Arlington event too.

It's at my house, I know you know the address! Even tho it's a different group's event, you already know everyone who has RSVPd. If ya'll want to come, let me know and I'll HIDE all the chocolate this time.
Jennifer D
jenna3000
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 169
AWWW...I wish we could come but we already have plans. Have fun and Thanks!!!
Tricia R.
Shewolff
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
Hey Dawn, I just saw this and was on the list. Thank you so much for sharing this info with all of us.
Dawn
DawnInDFW
Group Organizer
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 1,521
You're welcome Tricia!