add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Arrowhead Girlfriend Connections Message Board › December 10 Theater Works

December 10 Theater Works

A former member
Hi ladies. Just an update. As of this moment (Friday Dec. 2) I have received 6 RSVP's and only 1 pre-payment. Thus, we can not meet the minimum head count of 8 to qualify. I will continue to hold out hope for the next day or two to see whether anything changes. If not, I will cancel and re-schedule for the Dixie Swim Club after the first. Note: If you have sent check and we must cancel I will happily send your check back to you uncashed. Best Regards.
A former member
Post #: 149
I was not interested in the current show, but I'd like to go to the Dixie Swim Club.