doug b
user 11309261
Grand Rapids, MN
Post #: 1
do you need snowshoes? rsvp here. or do you have snowshoes to lend??
A former member
I have snowshoes to lend. Looks like I will miss Saturday as I will be at a Kite Skiing instruction demonstration in Duluth on that day. Let me know where I can drop my snowshoes off.

Scott
GABE D.
user 11323034
Grand Rapids, MN
It was confirmed today that Snowshoes are available for rent at the Forest History Center. $10.00 a pair for the weekend/ or per day during the week. must be picked up before 4pm on friday and returned on monday. There still may be a "deal" worked out to get a few pair for the hike on saturday, but we need to get RSVP's from anyone who may need them. Please contact myself Gabe Doty or Doug Baker for information on availablility.

See you all on the trail!
doug b
user 11309261
Grand Rapids, MN
Post #: 4
Thanks to those who volunteered their snowshoes for the Feb. 6 hike and for future hikes.   If you are needing snowshoes for the next hike, let us know;there are many pair to lend.
A former member
Post #: 2
How did the hike go. How many people turned out. How was the trail...were snowshoes needed? Inquiring minds want to know.