BASIC SUPPLY LIST FOR OUR WATERCOLOR ART CLASS...
You can get these supplies before the class at Michaels if you like or bring your own.
You will need these:
1. Paint - Kit of tubes of watercolor paint. A small basic set start at $5.
2. Palette - Watercolor pallete. A good size rectangular plastic one at 2.99.
3. Water - Square plastic water tub. $1 at the dollar store. Should hold 8-12 oz of water.
4. Brush - Start with 1 round pointed tips brush. size 6. Later add a wide flat for washes. Please don't buy
a set of brushes before you see examples of the correct brushes in our class.
5. Watercolor Paper - Buy a pad of Strathmore Watercolor Paper.
6. Pen - 1 Sharpey Black Pen in Ultra Fine Point + Pencil + Eraser
7. Clean up. - Paper towels + 5 sheets of white paper for scratch paper.
SUPPLY LIST FOR ACRYLIC CLASSES.
1. Best Bet is the Grumbacher acrylic kit for $49. Get a Michaels coupon for 40 or 50% off. They have the best paint, canvas board plus all the brushes you will ever need. Ever. Its a good deal.
2. Or bring grumbacher white, red, yellow, blue paint
3. Strathmore watercolor paper.
4. Paper pallete pad.
5. Pencil, eraser and paper towels.
I will loan you a water tub, and the correct brushes. Then you can see what type of brushes to get.
Thats all you need to start creating some wonderful art. And you will do a full painting in each class.
In this high tech society there is something wonderful about holding a good paint brush in your hand and creating a piece of art on heavy 140lb watercolor paper.
While I teach and guide, I want everyone to create their own artistic voice. We are all artists.
So come join us and have a good time. Let's be creative together.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Supply List Acrylics||February 19, 2013 12:10 AM||lynettewoodct|
|ART Supplies Needed||February 1, 2012 8:56 AM||lynettewoodct|
|Lynette's web site||August 25, 2010 11:02 PM||lynettewoodct|
|Art Set Up||August 25, 2010 10:59 PM||lynettewoodct|
|About Clearwater Art||March 5, 2014 5:10 PM||lynettewoodct|