ANALL MEETUPS EVENT
The Buckhead Saloon in Pittsburgh is hosting and sponsoring The BeYeKind Foundation's 1st Annual Tacky T-Shirt Contest and Food/Clothing Charity Drive.
Children are welcome to attend until 9pm.
Half off drinks and appetizers from 6-8pm
The theme of this party is Tacky T-Shirts; guests are encouraged to come wearing their "tackiest" T-Shirt, and they can nominate themselves (or others) as contestants in the "tackiest t-shirt contest".
1st Prize: a $100 Gift Certificate to Threadless.com
2nd Prize: a $50 Gift Certificate to Threadless.com
3rd Prize: a $25 gift certificate to Threadless.com
Threadless.com is an online T-Shirt store.
In order to be eligible for the Tacky T-Shirt contest, you must:
1) Must register and have a name (on a name tag) for your T-shirt (so that people know to vote for you)
2) Donate one of the below-mentioned items as an entrance fee to the party
3) have a tastefully-tacky T-Shirt. This means that your T-Shirt must not feature:
- explicit references to sex, drugs, obscenity, or politics (the subtle ones are often funny and inoffensive)
- prejudicial, discriminatory, and/or hateful messages
- the use of profane language. After all, nobody really wants to see a whole bunch of T-shirts with the "S" or "F" words on them.
Entrance to the party requires a donation of one of the following:
- 3 Articles of clothing in good condition, other than underwear or socks (unless they are in sealed packages)
- 3 items of (sealed) canned, bottled, or boxed food
- a $5 donation to the Salvation Army (to be collected at the venue)
Everyone who donates one of the below-mentioned items will receive a ballot to vote on their favorite shirt. Ballots must be in by 9:30 and the winners will be announced at 10pm.
All food, clothing, and financial donations will be delivered to charity the next day.
Donations will be collected at the door.
Please click the below link for the official Facebook Event Page, and further information: