|Sent on:||Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:02 AM|
Show 'n Tell // Network // Drinks
20 July, 2012, 6.30pm-8.30pm
The Photographers’ Gallery
16-18 Ramillies Street, Soho, London W1F 7LW
- Thembisa Cochrane, Independent Producer & Writer
- Annette Mees, Co-Director of Coney
- Hillary Perkins, Multiplatform Commissioning Editor, Drama & Film atChannel 4
- Kim Plowright, Freelance New Media Project Manger / Producer / Consultant
- Liz Rosenthal, Founder & CEO of Power to the Pixel
Just a final reminder about tomorrow's AoDL monthly meetup on Distributed Storytelling. Could anyone who now feels they are unable to make it please change your RSVP status to 'not going' so that we can give others on the waitlist an opportunity to attend.
If you need anything else please mail [address removed] or call 07769977216.
Power to the Pixel's Pixel Market, the only marketplace event dedicated to financing cross-media projects from around the world, is hosting a competition for new projects to be entered into their main event on 17 & 18 October 2012. If you have an idea you'd like to get financed then get your skates on as the deadline for applications to the market is tomorrow, 20 July 2012, at 6pm.
There are four prizes to be won this year: