Welcome to Art N Soul II. For those that have a little bit of soul, and like to stir it up a bit...you've come to the right place.
We believe in quality over quantity....we like to keep our group very close-knit. We try to create a platform for connecting mature and progressive like-minded men and women in the Atlanta Area. There are no "cliques" in this group...and we don't tolerate DRAMA. This is a place where like-minded professionals can meet new friends, mix, mingle and network.
Work Hard! Play Harder!! That's our motto. We all lead busy lives, but you only live once...so let's make the best out of every experience. There's a diverse group of activities in this group for everyone. From Happy Hours to White Water Rafting...to Sporting Events....even traveling across the country. You'll never be bored with us!
To become a member, we only have a few rules.....
1. Incomplete Profiles are not allowed. This helps in relationship building--we strive to be more than just another meetup group....but more of a second family.
2. Fake Names are not allowed. At a minimum, we ask that you provide your First name.
3. You must have a photo of yourself in order for your profile to be accepted. Logo profiles and such aren't allowed. We require that your profile picture is a clear visual photo of who you are just as a safety measure for our group members.
4. Our members pay membership dues as a means of providing an enhanced membership experience. We provide a lot of perks for our members. If you feel that this group is not a good fit for you, we will gladly refund your money within 2 weeks of you joining. Dues are $6/twice a year. That's only $1 a month. We are not about making money off of anyone, everything we take in, is put right back into the group. If you have concerns about this, please contact one of the organizers.
5. We encourage our members to become ACTIVE and RSVP to meetups that they plan to attend. You do not have to RSVP to those that you don't plan or want to attend. We take RSVP's very serious as we're making reservations with local establishments representing Art N Soul and Art N Soul II. So when you find that you're not able to make it to a particular meetup we ask that you update your RSVP. You are given 3 "No Shows" before your membership will be revoked.
6. Each member is encouraged to "host" at least one meetup. Don't stress over this. This is as simple as suggesting a meetup and being the POC for that particular event. It takes the pressure off always having the same 2-3 people posting events. We encourage ALL ideas. There are no stupid suggestions. And it also gives those that are a little shy the chance to step out of the box a little. Remember, we are more like a "family"...we will never leave anyone out there on a limb by themselves.
The success of our group is membership driven. The more involved each member is, the more you will get out of this experience.
For more detailed information about the group, you can click on the tabs above and click on the member "pages" to read more About Us.