Arlington Artists Network Message Board › Sandie Bacon and Sue Thomson are offering a deeper look into Digital Grounds

Sandie Bacon and Sue Thomson are offering a deeper look into Digital Grounds Printing!

Sue T.
SueThomson
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone, I am opening up a classroom experience to a maximum of 12 people with an opportunity to experiment with printing, using digital grounds onto interesting surfaces such as tin foil, paint skins, specialty papers and fabrics! We will also learn how to make surfaces for collaging from glass bead gel... to crackle paste... to translucent molding pastes! There will also be an opportunity to experiment with “fast image” transfers onto raw canvas! We will emerge with some finished pieces and new ways to use imagery in your art.

SANDIE BACON, a talented artist, will be teaching this class in Arlington Heights and all materials are included in this price! The cost is $50 and the time is from 9:30 AM-12 NOON on Saturday, June 1, 2013. As a reminder space is limited and we encourage you to sign up as soon as possible. Should we have an overflow of interest, we will repeat this class again! If you have a friend who would be interested please be sure to share this post with them! You can email me at spiritualfocusphotography@gmail.com or call Sue at 847-337-8437 with reservation, interest, or questions. I promise that you will thoroughly enjoy this classroom opportunity! Sandie was the one who inspired me to print on various mediums!!!

Sue Thomson : )

Pamela O.
PamelaOlin
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 3
Can't wait to hear when this is rescheduled! Hopefully I won't be working!