addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ArtNet (Arlington Artists Network) Message Board › Gallery 259 in Mt. Prospect from Sue Thomson

Gallery 259 in Mt. Prospect from Sue Thomson

Sue T.
SueThomson
Group Organizer
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 3
An Invitation for Art Lovers and for Artists. I am honored to be one of the artists in this multi-artist gallery event on Friday 7-19 from 6pm-9pm at Gallery 259 at 259 E. Rand Road in Mt. Prospect! Artists that are interested, may also want to check this opportunity out, as they will begin to pull artists together for their August event. Peter Jezioro is a photographer and the gallery owner. I encourage everyone to stop on by and enjoy a glass of wine, and take in the work of these talented artists! I have new pieces that will be shown at this event!
Pamela O.
PamelaOlin
Arlington Heights, IL
Post #: 6
Congrats Sue! Let us know how you like working with them, see you Tues!