ARTIST SEEKS SCIENTIST Message Board › Hi! From Carole, Your Intrigued New Meetup Organizer!

Hi! From Carole, Your Intrigued New Meetup Organizer!

This message board is read-only.

Carole
Carole--
London, GB
Hi! From Carole, Your Intrigued New Meetup Organizer!

Hi Everyone,

You’re fascinating!  Are you aware of how special you are?

I’m literally beguiled by the range of sheer talent of people in this Meetup.

Plus, the idea itself is intriguing.  In my life, I’ve found it so hard to find people who share my diverse interests. It’s easy to find good people who have something in common.  Like me, you may have had to compartmentalize your interests, having one group of friends for one subject you’re interested in, another for a different interest, etc.

Artist seeks Scientist has the potential to expose us to other people with multiple interests in common.

What fun!  To meet people you intersect with on more than one plane of interest, aptitude, or intrigue.

Come to our Meetups.  They hold the possibility of making a new friend who turns out to become, in time, a close friend, one who shares your own multiple interests.  Then there’s the potential for exposing yourself to new fields.

Everyone in Artist seeks Scientist appears to be someone I’d love to have the chance to talk with.

And we all have that chance, the opportunity to meet such interesting people.

Don’t miss out!  Come join us as we create chances for you to learn, to grow, to make new friends.

Can you come to our little Christmas Party next week, Wednesday, December 12?

I’m open to suggestions!  Please click this link to email me:

http://www.meetup.com/Artists-Scientists/suggestion/­

I'm so looking forward to meeting you!

Carole

p.s.  we have a mailing list.  If you'd like, just click reply to this message, or write to our group at any time by sending an email to:

Artist-Scientist-list@meetup.com­