Arts & Creative Cultural Events Message Board › Windsor’s Old-Fashioned “Northwest Park Country Fair” "Kid Fun & Ga

Windsor’s Old-Fashioned “Northwest Park Country Fair” "Kid Fun & Games" needs Volunteers!

Cathy M
user 6563416
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 107
Windsor’s Old-Fashioned “Northwest Park Country Fair” "Kid Fun & Games" needs Volunteers!
The 1-day Fair will be held THIS SATURDAY, September 22.
If you’d like details, please EMAIL ROB PUDNEY directly, ASAP!
If ready to commit, please include your first and last names, edress, phone# and “Shift” you can work (see below), and indicate whether you’ll be joining us for the Volunteers Only “After Party”.
FIRST SHIFT = 9:00-1:30 (includes helping set up and educating your replacements).
SECOND SHIFT = 1:00-5:00 (includes learning from the early shift and helping break down and store supplies).
ALL DAY (8:00 or 9:00 - 5:00)
Or any variation unique to you.
Of course, you'll have time to check out the Fair during breaks and/or before or after your Shift!
It’s all very “easy” and no training is necessary… basically “baby-sit” the “station” to make sure the young kids are safe and materials not stolen/misused, etc., and act as “Good Will Ambassadors”, helping kids up onto stilts, passing out stickers to kids, helping me conduct the various “competitions” as I request.
This’ll be my 18th year Chairing Kids Fun & Games. We typically get @ 24-36 volunteers to help out, but are short on Vols this year.
Thanks for Volunteering to have fun while putting big smiles on kids’ faces!
- Rob Pudney
(860) 690-9595 YinYang2008@yahoo.comp.s. Admission/Parking is FREE for my Volunteers – bring your camera!