addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arts & Creative Cultural Events Message Board › Prospects for a trip to Manhattan for an Art open studio event

Prospects for a trip to Manhattan for an Art open studio event

Cathy M
user 6563416
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 108
Prospects for a trip to Manhattan for an Art open studio event

I am heading to Manhattan today to check out a potiental event for us. We have been invited by a local New Haven Artist/Art Professor, to come down to his studio during an open studio type event in November. We will be using is studio as our home base as we explore the area. Stay tuned as details unfold!
Cheers,
Cathy
ginette
user 12326365
Guilford, CT
Post #: 2
That sounds great!
Gail
gail29
West Hartford, CT
Post #: 2
Sounds interesting to me.
Cathy M
user 6563416
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 109
The event will be called Borimix 2012 and will take place on November 10th. This will be multicultural event with open studios, music and other interesting events. Details to come.
Lindsay M.
user 62989092
New Haven, CT
Post #: 1
Sounds terrific! Thanks for organizing this. Hope to attend. L. Mathews
Dal
user 10076571
Milford, CT
Post #: 6
Hi ! This sounds like a great event .. Thanks for looking into this.. Hope that I can attend.. Dal..
Lori T.
user 10724195
Milford, CT
Post #: 1
This sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I did not miss this event as I am reading my emails a week later due to an excessive schedule. Since I started back to school, I have not had a moment to rest.
Cathy M
user 6563416
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 110
Still waiting for details, I will keep you posted. The date would be 11/10